thegreenman
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #22
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8878

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Debbie Downer here.

My business partner, a multiple divorcee, married a Philipina and brought her back. Spent thousands having her teeth fixed, thousands more on training to be a dialasis (sp?) tech only to have her not take the licensing exam and not get a job, more money sent back to the old country to support the family that always seems to need something that US dollars can fix, and discovers later on she's cheating on him. Of course, he was old enough to be her father, maybe grandfather. She was around the same age as his kids.

The biggest export the Phillipines has is probably people, who work overseas and send money back. Some work on ships, some work in other countries (we have a bunch of Philipino nurses here in the US), and some do it the old fashioned way, by marrying their meal ticket.

Use caution, OP. You WILL be a meal ticket, but you might not get a loyal, traditional submissive wife out of the deal. Then again, maybe you will.
I do appreciate the feedback. I am looking for signs, both good and bad but doing this online thing is hard to tell. Many I was chatting with, within a week or less they were asking for money and I ended those contacts.

I am trying to be careful, thanks.
thegreenman is offline   Reply With Quote