View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 9:35am   #33
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17
Activity: 0%

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381
Thumbs up

One week in the books after today. Went ahead and entered in today's menu to get my full week results. I weigh in first thing in the AM.

Daily Average:

1,350 Calories
63g Carbs
80g Fat
95g Protein
24g Sugar

Now the PITA part comes. Initial rapid water weight loss will subside in favor of excruciatingly slow weight loss. I expect week 2 to be a bummer as I have to adjust to NOT losing a freaking pound every single day. My ceiling/"goal" is set at 1600 calories/day on MyFitnessPal which roughly equates to 1.6 lbs weight loss per week. I am shooting for 1400 per day (nailed it in week one w/ 1350 avg.) which would equate to 1.8 lbs weight loss per week.

I'm going to be conservative, set an expectation of 1.5 lbs per week on average from here on out, and hope to hit the 200lb threshold sometime in Mid-Late May. Just in time for the VA Blue Ridge Mountains/Shenandoah Valley Area Summer

Hopefully my body will get well soon and I can resume working out next week. Also warm weather will be welcome as soon as it comes so Jasper and I can take walks. Currently my exercise is purely weight lifting.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Will For This Useful Post: