Old 12-06-2017, 3:55pm   #17
Kerrmudgeon
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 18,411 Times in 8,713 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4614507

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeabody View Post
The local Performing Arts Center, which is an old art deco theatre that was donated to the Arts Council, is showing National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation this evening for a $5 admission tonight. I've never seen it on a big screen, so we may go tonight. Good way of supporting the Arts Council and having a nice evening out.
sounds like a fun night. As long as the fires aren't too close to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddBall View Post
Don't know how old the term is, but it has become slang for rumors.

Nah, just put in a kerosene heater.
I've got a small stove pipe wood stove, nickle plated trim that would be perfect for it....called a Quebec heater.
about 15 inches wide.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olustee bus View Post
Still into the 70's here. Cloudy with rain coming this pm. turning colder and will be cold enough to freeze the balls off a pool table by Friday.

The garage is pretty much straightened out. Gotta build shelves in storage area. Gotta put a sink in the back outside. Got to fix my winery with a sink and heat and cool. I love hanging here. It is in a secluded place and very comfortable.
Speaking of wine.....I just found 5 bottles of red that my sister made in '95! Would they still be good to drink? all stored on their side in a cool wine storage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olustee bus View Post
Kermie, can I get a pretty good deal on a snowblower in Buffalo or Fort Erie. I need an excuse to go there.
Now THAT would be great conversation piece in the yard in Florida!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwjz06 View Post
Rob
Hey Donnie, what's happening bud? Any Christmas plans for the single life?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerrmudgeon For This Useful Post: