Old 01-06-2014, 5:13pm   #15
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 15.1%

Thanked 11,582 Times in 5,714 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

And there is a ~75 y/o retired Navy guy, double dipper, and his retired Navy nurse wife....not far younger and busted her ass well beyond years, but they had kids WAY too late in life....downs for 2 out of the 4 boys....oldest is ok in the Downs side of things, so is the youngest....but the two middle boys are just walking/ticking time bombs.....one is about 6'2" and weighs easy 270 lbs....and brain dead to talk to....the younger one with Downs is just setting and rocking, as if it was that Burt Reynolds movie....and will not talk to anyone....the old man tries to bring the kids along, but we all can see the strain on the wife, she is just aging on forever....they never bought that house and so it's falling apart.....I fully expect that when one of the folks pass on, there will be a very violent explosion in that house, and honestly don't want to be near, much less outside.....We all friendly up and down the street, but this shituation is just not tenable.....Those two thugs in the making are the reason I have a loaded gun in the house.....odd that the oldest is ok, but has a thug background, at least it's not mental....the youngest is fine, normal kid, but heavily influenced by his two middle brothers, who are Downs.....

complicated shituation, I know, but best I can type it out....it's a effed' up mess.....

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote