Old 12-02-2012, 11:46am   #195
Taurus
A Real Barner
Activity: 38.5%

Thanked 5,821 Times in 2,753 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3895593

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityBlue View Post
The best part is how some jerk off is going to tell me if I don't like it to move on. Well we are. And the biotechs thrive and big pharma dies.

And after I move on, who exactly do you replace me with? And since I have no turnover in two years, who do you think these employees are loyal too? I've already been sued once for telling some old **** to pound salt and taking the best 25 with me. Never stuck.

I once had a senior VP tell me,"there's the door"

I told him if I left today I'd have a job next friday only because I want to take the week off. ACS certs with tier 1 MBAS and MSF are hard to find.

The attitude on this board is why a lot of traditional powerhouses are dying horrible deaths now.
Of course it couldn't be due to attitudes like yours. Give me what I want or I walk with your best people. Did you incite the others to leave if so what kind of employee are you? Any one who honestly believe a business exists for the benefit of the employees just doesn't get it. It exists to provide a return on the investor's risk period. You want to make the rules, you put your money at risk. The investors don't owe you anything other than the compensation packed YOU agreed to. If you don't like it or they change the rules you have the right to move on, the investor doesn't have that ability. You should have been sued, you don't like what you got, go somewhere else. You have the qualifications, just go.
Taurus is offline   Reply With Quote