NCM Supporter '16,'17,'19,'20
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 11.5%

Thanked 21,885 Times in 8,904 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5976008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakota View Post
Yes, and the killer's weapon of choice was a AR-15 type "assault rifle", no surprise. After a similar situation in Australia years ago, Australia ban assault rifles and took the existing ones out of civilian hands. It worked well for them.

No one does better gun control than the US Army. They'll give you a weapon when they want you to have it. Otherwise it's a control item under lock and key.
What a great model, now only the criminals have weapons.

Ask the Australian Farmers how easy it is now to control vermin and pests on the farm now that almost all weapons have been banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakota View Post
Turned in my guns to a government buy back programs 10 years ago. Rather see them destroyed then exist.

I don't hunt, no need for protection and don't target shoot. Had three friends who turned their weapon on themselves by committing suicide. Shocking since all three were great guys.

It's crazy that a government would let civilians have a military grade assault weapon like the AR-15. Australian did a mandatory assault buy back years ago. The New Zealand president mentioned today the NZ will change it's gun laws. Think they will follow Australia's lead.
You get fair market value for giving up your 2nd amendment right to protect yourself? You carry a cop with you now?

Sorry about your friends but if they wanted to off themselves there is always another way to do it. You going to want to give up bridges, tall buildings, trucks, trains, medications and rope too?

The AR-15 is far from a "military grade assault weapon". It's semi auto only which right there removes it from the assault weapon classification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdC6 View Post
So in clear English comrade, you do not like guns so none of us should have them. Asshole andy cuomo is very proud of you!

PS I'm over a 50 year NRA life/patron member!

Do you want to be a citizen or a subject? The 2nd amendment was created to keep the Government in line. Plus, I have a responsibility to keep my loved ones safe. The police aren't there as your personal bodyguard and I'm sure they'll be right over to take a report from someone if something happens.

Your choice but I am disappointed that you won't take responsibility for your own safety.
JRD77VET is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JRD77VET For This Useful Post: