Old 10-09-2014, 9:53pm   #27
Milton Fox
Barn Stall Owner #1953
NCM Supporter '11
Activity: 0.8%

Thanked 2,413 Times in 1,426 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11047219

From West...

"OK... After six days of wonderful care and support in a very uncomfortable folding bed they let me go !! We got to Kathy's around 1:35 Thursday afternoon ... I walked straight to the shower... then to bed. Once in a while Elio mentions how good a shower was after several weeks in the "field" hunting bad guys.... Just six days was enough for me... and probably the people around me. I'll be here at Kathy's in McKinney for several weeks now... They said no driving for two weeks.... I think that is some kind of doctor code for something else.. There was a short time that I think I should have found a "good book" and studied for finals ... But the secondary procedure apparently went well since I'm writing this... We want to thank all the hospital staff at UT Southwestern, St.Paul Hospital for their care... Not a single complaint that we can think of... but I'm sure I'll find something later !! More importantly we want to thank all of you for your thoughts, prayers and concerns...My strength will keep getting better and Kathy's has never waivered... Again THANK YOU all.... West and Kathy ...."

...with my thanks as well!
Milton Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milton Fox For This Useful Post: