Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.8%

Thanked 11,566 Times in 5,704 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
I learned all I needed to know from my parents,grandparents,uncles & aunts. they survived the Great Depression.they were there & they lived it. I don't need no Reich Wing fairy tale as to what is what. I was educated by the best.
U should have listened up better,.....don't sound like you learned a DAMN thing....

my family background is Russian, on both sides, Russian hill, Cleveland Ohio....1895 for my GP's....folks born here, all LEGAL I may add....

and so Dad was a carpenter, then a aircraft design team member working for experimental aircraft at Martin.....back in the '20's....he born in '05....

then during the depression Dad hit the bricks selling INSURANCE of all things....

the rest is all family history.....showing a long hard climb up to the WASH DC region as top VP of a couple companies.....then his own business....

ME, electronics for 20 years, finished up with some engineering/field work....then started rebuild houses.....for about 25 years....

I been dealing with the public in their homes for about 1/2 a century, you can't tell ME anything I ain't seen before....

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote