View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 6:52am   #12
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 36.0%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,408 Times in 1,866 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakota View Post
The reporter asked VP Pence the same question and Pence answered, " I would tell the people not to be afraid but to be vigilant".

Trump claimed a number of times that he inherited a bad system that was obsolete. In the 3 years he was President , why didn't he fix it?

Heard that Steve Bannon let go the two people in the White House that were in charge of pandemics, awhile ago. Trump also cut funding to CDC.

I don't like my state Governor, Cuomo of New York but give him an A for his handling of this crisis. As Cuomo stated President FDR told his people to tell the truth, the American people deserved it.
Well if Trump had people that worked with him instead of trying to phuck him over he could have got a hell of a lot of good work done. The word impeachment (just for one) ring a bell. He was too busy fighting the crew in the MSM and the life long politicians (both parties, McCain ring a bell for one) that did not like the idea that WE elected him to office, just straightening out obunghole eight years of bungling takes a lot of time and effort!

As far as king Andrew anything that POS does is to get publicity and further his run for POTUS. He is narcissistic, arrogant and untrustworthy and in those department worse than obunghole.

Anything he does that helps regular people is just incidental, he is out for himself. If you like Cuomo you like draconian laws passed in the middle of the night (safe act) and shit hidden in budget bills so they get passed. The SOB is like a spreading cancer all over the airwaves!
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 6spdC6 For This Useful Post: