Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0%

Thanked 10,607 Times in 6,383 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspencer534 View Post
I'm calling you out, old friend: A few ultra leftists spoke? A few??? Here's the list of speakers:

Gloria Steinem
Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards
Michael Moore
Madonna
A group of largely women senators and other politicians took the stage together at one point, including Kirsten Gillibrand, D-NY, Claire McCaskill, D-MO, and newly elected Senators Kamala Harris, D-CA, and Tammy Duckworth, D-IL, who addressed the group as did Rep. Maxine Waters, D-CA. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-FL, and Sen. Cory Booker, D-NJ, were also on stage

And you're "sure a lot of the crowd didn't" like their message? I heard no boos; if there were any, they were drowned out by cheers and applause.

And "They just want to get the message across that all people are human beings"? Lots of websites are calling the rally what is is: A Trump protest. Here are some of the signs at the March:

Attachment 10237

Attachment 10238

Attachment 10239

Attachment 10240

I realize your wife and your daughter are at the March and that you might be biased in your opinion. However, please don't whitewash this event as something it isn't.
I hope that you're right for our country's sake, my friend. I hope you're right.
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote