Old 01-24-2020, 7:35am   #88
JetMechZ16
A Real Barner
Activity: 5.4%

Thanked 9,866 Times in 3,759 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $856744

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
You weren't raised their Jetheim. You lived in Cali until your $12 an hour job was sufficient enough. That's when you headed towards Tennessee to get a cabin in the woods for 100k.
So being born somewhere doesn't make you from there? Let's see I grew up in California from 2 mos till I joined the .mil at 19. I also spent every summer in the Netherlands. I've either lived in or been stationed in the South, (when not deployed) since then, so 38 years. Now what was it that made me from Cali again? Oh ya, I lived there for about 19 years, but now I've lived in one or another places in the South for 38 years. Guess I'm more Southern than Californian. OH ya, the Southern part is by choice.

The bolded part of your statement is just to make you feel like you know why I left. After all how could anyone leave the paradise that is a liberal infested shithole by choice, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
Nothing Lippyheim. I lived in the South but that doesn't make me a Southerner. JetMechZ16 is as much a Southerner as your are a flat chested broad.
I am from the places I've been, I've been here longer than anywhere else.
JetMechZ16 is offline   Reply With Quote