Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 11,567 Times in 5,704 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69camfrk View Post
I think I've finally made up my mind to leave the workforce and go on welfare. WTF should I go to work everyday when I can sit at home smoke dope (current job drug tests ) drink 40's and chill. Hell, Obozo will give me a phone, food, and it's all FREE!!!! Well, free is a relative term I guess since the government entered flat broke status 80 years ago. But who cares, the money can be borrowed from Social Security, medicare, medicade, taxes, (those pesky middle class f'rs need to quit complaining about taxes btw), and get a little funny money from China.

This is the stuff that makes our country great. Who in the hell EVER said you need to be productive to fend for yourself and family? That is just plain crazy talk in my opinion. Oh, almost forgot my free healthcare. Just need to convince baby momma that she needs to pop out a few more pups to get some more bennies. Hope she hurries home so we can work on that. She's at the store picking up some more 40's so we will have something to wash down that blunt since welfare won't drug test me. Hellz yeah. Working is just for stupid people. Maybe when my welfare check gets here I can finally afford a new Vette instead of the old '72 I'm constantly working on. About time for an upgrade in this bitch!!!

Study: Welfare pays more than minimum wage in most states | Fox News
U have a '72?? when you buy it,??? coupe or vert??? what condition, NCRS or modified??? if modded....I BET MONEY I have more mods than you do....

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote