Barn Stall Owner #16B

NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 3.2%

Thanked 13,007 Times in 7,317 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $602908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touringmike View Post
Excuse this diatribe if I'm repeating myself, but this shit is boring the hell out of me, and recouping is very slow.
I'm coming reluctantly to the idea that recovery is going to be slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
I am not sure how the whole oxygen level thing works or is supposed to work, but this was my experience. I stayed at 97-98 for quite a while. Then I saw a dip in to the 95-96 range. I would force air in to my lungs. Expanding and drawing in as much air as I could possibly draw in. I would watch the oxygen monitor and it would dip to 94 and occasionally 93 (and start flashing as this is a low threshold). Immediately upon stopping the forced inhalation, the number would bounce up to 96 and 97 and stay. My expectation was actually the complete opposite. I expected more air meant more oxygen. That was not the case. However, by doing that forced breathing, I was able to increase and maintain high numbers for the entire 15 days.
I had shortness of breath, to the point where I would take in a full lungfull of air and hold it trying to get the feeling that I was no longer out of breath, on the last day before I started treatment.

When it's below about 93 I start to feel that way again. The inhalers work.

I call my rescue inhaler Vlad.

Vlad The Inhaler
Sea Six is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sea Six For This Useful Post: