Old 12-10-2018, 3:15pm   #16
04 commemorative
A Real Barner
Activity: 36.3%

Thanked 10,999 Times in 5,131 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1007997

Quote:
Originally Posted by markids77 View Post
Many people don't fully understand the complete ramifications of giving their genetic identity to a for profit, loosely monitored corporation with pretty small government oversight. Yes, they can link any individual in their database to any other family member no matter how distantly removed. And give predictions about presenting with genetically determined disease. And hazard a guess about the person's potential longevity.... and much much more.

I am astounded by the seeming lack of common sense caution the general public displays over surrendering their "blueprint" on the open market just because they might be curious about the place their ancestors are from.
Finally someone that thinks like I do.....3 years ago my daughter gave my wife and I these and everyone was pissed at me because I refused to do it....tough crap....it's still sitting up in my room......sorry she paid $99.00 for it but I knew my Great Grandmother......I know enough about me so there is no need for more info on my part
04 commemorative is offline   Reply With Quote