Old 09-07-2017, 2:43pm   #15
Dan Dlabay
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 1.2%

Thanked 5,731 Times in 2,515 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $875210

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvette View Post
SWEET RIDE!!! 2 things I really like about the style, the front has a smile on it, looks like a grin, really....meaning happy times .....that's the way I like a front end on a car to look,......

the rear is great too, tail lights look interesting and like to remind of a jet exhaust......this one being exotic....like it loves to play.....

I not a fan of the steering wheel, but having never driven one with a flat bottom like that, I may get used to it....dunno....

and I note that 8 speed trans, and look at the tunnel/console there, and note the width of that, and makes me think of my '87 vette with the seat bottom side bolsters that were just too dam narrow for me, actually made my hips hurt after a couple hours....I tried everything to get around it, but no go....some 23 years ago....I am 6'5" and 225 but arthritic as hell, so curious how you find the seating after you sat in it for say 2-3 hours....IF they solved that problem, that car would be an instant hit with me....

I am 6'2'' AND 196 and it was close to 100 mile drive from the dealer to home. I felt real comfortable in the car plenty of leg and head room.
Dan Dlabay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan Dlabay For This Useful Post: