Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.8%

Thanked 11,529 Times in 5,686 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
Well, approx 50% of the state belongs to the National Park service. We also have 2 major military bases there-San Diego and Fairfield (Travis). Those would have to be relocated. Cali should pay fair market for the parks as well. Cali would be broke for centuries just paying for those.

Oh, and in other news, Nestle corp just announced they are moving to Alexandria VA out of Glendale CA. Keep on running businesses out of the state ya idiots !!
WTF??? WHY BOTHER????? over paid to live in an overpriced region, and so it feeds on itself.....plus the loss of decent climate.....

the employees of Nestle are going to be leaving in droves.....anyone ever seen Alexandria?? may as well be NYC.....all the negatives and NO positives.....

Mind that I have not seen Alexandria in some 20+ years now, but gotta know it's gone down hill from my memories, just like my old home town of Bethesda, a once decent area going to shit really fast....so much so that friends living there for 72 years are selling and moving......

mrvette is online now   Reply With Quote