Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,994 Times in 11,829 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEED-A-VETTE View Post

Sent.

I told her to expect a few packages. Didn't tell her how many. She's going to be absolutely speechless with everyone's kindness.

I know she'll share with her squadron and all the staff/physicians that she works with.

I'm overwhelmed with everyone's generosity and responses. That's all I can say without tearing up even more.
Well, since she's in the medical field here's something to improve morale:

Put out three containers with all the free condoms. Label them S,M, and L. Of course they are all the same. Watch as all the "L" ones run out.

She can also do what I did. i wanted a lollipop for not screaming some great profanities after a cortizone shot in the shoulder. Well, the PA didn't have any and told me to pretend there was one on the end of a tongue depressor. I taped an unopened condom too it. She laughed so hard she made a few extra and I gave two of them to our battalion Chaplain. He was a little upset a couple hours later when he realized what I gave him that he had on display in his office. He even told the XO and the Battalion Commander (and all the staff and company commanders) about it in the morning Battle Update Brief the next morning as part of his brief. That back fired and the BN CDR damn near fell out of his chair laughing.

Last edited by DJ_Critterus; 11-21-2012 at 4:48pm.
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post: