View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 5:52pm   #87
Exotix
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvette View Post

BRING ON THE FACTS *****>>>>> and don't just disappear now, college kid.....I was picking apart commie profs in class WAY before you were born yet....unless you are somehow SO well inherited you still are PRIVILAGED to hold your commie beliefs without any consequences.....while trying to palm off your **** as 'normal' on the rest of the working classes.....

in other words, your ilk wants CONTROL....and will bull**** your way along through thick and thin....

like your 'family' has done for over 100 years now.....

GOTCHA......

I WIN, admit and supplicate yourself to your superior in every way.....

Lemme guess ... you took up the *war against commies* by quoting SeaFive who takes the time to scour the internet for choice Lenninist / Marxist manifestos ...

Should be good when the 112th Congress puts all the lazy SOB's to work with the *new* Obama Bush Tax Cuts ... you have been behind Bohners' crying since he and the fake Tea Bag congressional (R)'s busted out with the (R) *Better Solutions* & *Pledge to America* & the suspiciously same Gingrich *Contract on America* that specifies such for 2 years now ? ... I mean, you do want Palin to win in 2012 because she saved America ... yes ?

Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote