Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 11.5%

Thanked 21,177 Times in 8,349 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $35999378

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD77VET View Post
First, Congrats Craig

This can be a great opportunity to put the jobs back into the USA. Let the "high tech" Indian support fall by the wayside. Time to chuck China the finger too. They threatened us with withholding medical / pharmaceutical supplies so that should be brought back too.

If we don't squander this opportunity, we can put the USA back on top in all fronts once again.
Jeff, what this client has truly realized is that our firm, a boutique firm in the same industry as Deloitte and Accenture, (add IBM and E&Y), is that we are unique and committed to the client. We are not robots, we respond to the ebbs and flows of business and provide instant value. We build software when software wasn't asked to be built, but we build it because it solves a problem and makes the client better.

Our firm is flush with entrepreneurs. You all know my life story, and GWiz's too, and she and I are truly unique, BUT, the firm I work for is FULL of people just like us. That is why we stood out. Our experience was evident, and our work ethic was unmatched. At the end of the day, robotic Indian or Chinese tech workers can't replace truly energetic "good old American" entrepreneurs.

For us to keep this going as "USA", we need to continue to instill work ethic in the up and coming generation. There are no handouts, you must learn, and at the end of the day, you must be worth more than you are paid.
Datawiz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Datawiz For This Useful Post: