View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 2:21pm   #42
DarkPath
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $793
Default C&C update

To All:

I contacted my co-admin last night to see what kind of difficulties he had with the sponsoring facility - Terra. I mentioned your comments (BYOC) and that some of you on here mentioned that during your 2 hour attendance to C&C - that Terra was locked up tight. He assures me that Terra was open, but that the back door in the vicinity of the fountain was not open. He says he informed many and certainly all who mentioned the locked entrance - that they were attempting to enter Terra through the back door. Further, informing them that the entrance to Terra was on the other side of the building.

Sorry for any miss-communication. But to be sure - the Sponsoring facility was open and serving Saturday the 16th and at this point - will be come Nov 20th as well. I contact the manager a week before each event Each Month to ensure the shop will be staffed for our event. If I were to learn otherwise, I will be sure to post information prior to the event so that every one is aware.

Rest assured, I am on top of things. I want C&C Williamsburg to be "The Monthy Event" to attend in Williamsburg and wish it to grow each month even during the winter months. Please make your fellow Vette owners aware of the misunderstanding regarding the rear door and that like Oct. there will be coffee available at the Nov. event as well.

Sam (Darkpath)
DarkPath is offline   Reply With Quote