Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 7.1%

Thanked 10,607 Times in 6,383 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
I didn't ask if you knew me or wanted to know me. I've been on the corvette forum and Vette Barn for over 17 years and have only met four people. What toxic beliefs and attitude do i have towards you that hurts your little feelings? I would say a lot of people here have a toxic belief and attitude towards you.
I don't dislike you at all. If you're going to talk smack back it up. You find donating money to dying children offensive? We did St. Jude bets at the other forum especially during cfb season every year. Guys talking smack about their team and dissing my team. Put your money where your mouth is.
What the bottom line is Jeff '79, you know deep down Joe "Empty Suit" Biden is going to lose. You should have seen all these tough talking smack talking cfb fans back down when you would say let's do a St. Jude bet. They would crawfish out of a bet just like you did. A perfect example :

Really Alan?
"I not only don't know this person, but I don't care to, knowing his toxic beliefs and attitude toward me. Why don't you pleasure him"?

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  5.1 KB

You Dumpers will be very sorry when the Bully who went way too far right gets dumped in two weeks. America wants nothing to do with a bully , nor do I.
Anjpig, and a few of his internet keyboard hero buddies here, are nothing more than internet bullys. Most entertaining to watch you and them flail just like Dump.
We voted already, so anything that you say is totally irrelevant to me.
You are irrelivant. How does it feel ?
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote