Old 08-05-2021, 1:43pm   #150
BayouCountry
Barn Stall Owner #105
Activity: 7.9%

Thanked 1,374 Times in 598 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
For one, the video claiming that the vaccine has not lowered the fatality rate.

One thing I really try to avoid is speaking in terms of absolutes.

Cannot count how many times during this pandemic I sound like a public information officer: "This is a constantly evolving situation" as such information and recommendations can change.

There are SOME absolutes, but typically I make it clear that as the data comes in, my recommendations will be based on that information and could change.

I just get pissed at the politics of it all.

Trumpers were praising Trump for pushing emergency vaccine access, then when Boden got in office and was encouraging "Shots in arms" it became demonized because of the messenger.

The TRUE enemy here is China for letting this God forsaken virus loose on the entire WORLD, not just the USA! They could have kept it localized but instead readily let it leave their country. THEY hold the most responsibility.
How can anyone take seriously what the Biden administration says about COVID when they are allowing thousands of COVID infected illegals pour across the border? During a pandemic, the Biden administration removed the 'remain in Mexico policy. Who is playing politics?

Quote:
June 1, 2021, 4:51 PM CDT
By Dareh Gregorian

Biden administration officially ends Trump's 'remain in Mexico' asylum policy

The Biden administration on Tuesday formally pulled the plug on former President Donald Trump's "remain in Mexico" policy, which forced tens of thousands of asylum-seekers from Central America to stay south of the U.S. border until their claims were heard.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...olicy-n1269262

The U.S. may have it's hands dirty on this one. Why isn't there an investigation? Because the NIH was funding Wuhan!

Quote:
Wuhan lab at heart of COVID outbreak may get three more years of US funding

The Wuhan Institute of Virology remains the most likely source of the coronavirus pandemic, yet it is set to receive US taxpayer dollars for the next three years. Worse, the cash will fund more animal research.

The National Institutes of Health told the Daily Caller that the Wuhan lab has an active Foreign Assurance file that authorizes it for US funding until 2024. When the virus first broke out, the Wuhan Institute had reportedly been testing coronaviruses in bats with $600,000 of US funding routed via the nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance.
https://nypost.com/2021/02/21/wuhan-...re-us-funding/

We all should be pissed.
BayouCountry is offline   Reply With Quote