Old 10-23-2018, 3:24pm   #24
StaticCling
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,971 Times in 2,427 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $46509956

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
Well, there is one 90% figure that is true. They are 90% military-aged males between the ages of 18 and 35. The only women and children present are the ones you see pushed to the forefront for media exposure. Look at any group picture and you'll see that's the case. As they add Mexicans to their group that may change but the El Salvadorans, Hondurans, and Guatemalans are definitely skewed that way. You have MS-13 gang bangers, Bangladeshi ISIS types, and who knows what else.

Trump isn't going to let them in. They are being bused, trucked, and shipped by rail to the border. It would take them months to walk 2000 miles, and the only time you see them walking is, again, for media exposure. You are falling for it I think. They want you to think that their arrival is inevitable, and that it would be horrible to not let them in.

Not. Going. To. Happen. Not under this president. At some point you have to draw the line in the sand. What do you call a hoard military-aged males carrying the flags of other nations, seen burning and defacing your flag, who insist on crossing into your country completely uninvited? It's an invasion. Military will take care of this. Same thing happened to Hungary, guess what? Taken care of. You build a temporary fence where needed quickly, with barbed wire (lots of it) and anyone who makes it over is immediately returned to the other side 20+ miles back. Rinse and repeat as necessary until more permanent structures can be built.

All these people are accomplishing is this: Guarantee the wall will be built faster than ever and the blue wave becomes a sad blue trickle.
This. I was attempting to make this point (bolded) in the this/other thread(s) I posted in...mostly as an experiment to see how long it takes for this 'caravan' to arrive at our border so the media can stoke the flames of this organized and well funded 'crisis'.

By my calculations yesterday, simple math mind you, it will take approximately 60 days (25 miles per day and I was being generous) to arrive at the closest entry point on our Southern border.

Concertina Wire and a Mine field. DONE.
StaticCling is offline   Reply With Quote