Old 06-05-2019, 2:19am   #6
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 11,567 Times in 5,704 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

I read and post once in a while in a local Clay Co. Florida chat group on FBook, and one of the topics is of course, screwal security.....

Well, I been here some 22 years now, and the large local Hi Screwal is about a mile away at a major intersection ...a regular traffic cluster eff.....and on the corner of the campus has been a sub station of the local Clay Co. cops.....many cruisers/etc parked there all the time.....somehow that screwal campus is totally safe, gee I wonder WHY.....

WELL, that gave me the idea I mention, but the power structure refuses to take action on it,.....what is my idea???

Simple, ALL/EVERY screwal gets a small office, a corner in the Principal's office suite, where a desk and two+ monitors are set up, some cheep internet cams set up as necessary to view the 'back lot' of the building/s them WIFI cams cost next to nothing these daze, whole setup for about a grand per screwal......

SO to watch the monitors there are two cops at any given time so two cruisers in the front of the screwal, and it's nothing but an hour's worth of time on every patrol routine, stop and watch the screens then when 'relief' comes around, continue on with typical patrol duties.....this way almost no additional personnel are needed to keep screwal security intact......

hardly much of an item in a typical county screwal system budget.....

BTW, the neighbor friend who died across the street...his family installed two wi fi video cams, one in front, disguised as a doorbell, and one in back...see the whole street.....cost, nothing, easy/cheap, runs off doorbell electric power....same shit set up for the screwal buildings....
mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote