Barn Raising II,III

Bantayan Kids '13,'17
Activity: 6.1%

Thanked 6,934 Times in 2,627 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6027980

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEODON View Post
typical online loser let me know if this applies to any of you

Step 1. act like you mmay differ from someone elses opinion and reply to that persons post

step 2. Get a little bit agressive in proving your 1 world view is correct and nothing else can be right

Step 3. use personal experience and your ancient age to show that whoever your replying to must be wrong

Step 4. Start insulting wih kindergarden name calling garbage and start recruiting the cheerleders to come on board

Step 5.. resort back to step one and reverse the role where instead of you being on the defwnsive show that whoever butt hurt you that you dont care

Step 6.. post a bunch of rofl to a cheerleader who never replied to the one who butt hurt you as if he just sat at the sidelines watching this shit go down until he felt the need to chime in in what he thinks to be true

Step 7. Start blowing eachother
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEODON View Post
didnt read too long. Can you reword it and squeeze all that garbage it into like 2 sentences
I'll do it for him. "You're all meanies and I'm butthurt. I'm smarter than you whether I can intelligently defend my position or not."
Loco Vette is offline   Reply With Quote