View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 6:05pm   #12
thecornerman
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 1.2%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3335

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspencer534 View Post
It was the most somber and serious speech of his entire campaign.

With just 17 days to election day, Donald Trump appeared at Gettysburg for what appeared to be one last attempt to convince the American people to take a different path.

“We are a very divided nation,” he said, looking genuinely sad. “I am not a politician and never wanted to be a politician, but when I saw the trouble our country was in, I knew I couldn’t stand by and watch any longer. Our country has been so good to me, and I felt I had to act."

One of the biggest problem, he said, is rampant voter fraud and the refusal of the media to recognize it, along with any poll that shows Trump ahead in the polls.

Here are some of the acts he would implement within the first 100 days of his administration:

*Push a constitutional amendment for term limits for members of Congress.

*A hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition, exempting military public safety and public health.

*A permanent Ban on members of the Executive administration from ever becoming political lobbyists.

*Eliminating two federal regulations for every one passed.

*Repeal the “Obamacare Disaster” and provide relief to American families.

*Impose tough tariffs on foreign imports to keep American companies from moving overseas.

*Immediately open up energy production to jump start our economy.

*Appoint judges who will strictly uphold the Constitution.

*Immediately begin renegotiating NAFTA to make it a better deal.

Trump also said he would cancel “every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by Barack Obama, cancel funding for sanctuary cities, remove all of the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country. “These are our drug dealers, gang heads, gang members, killers, and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back.”

Trump At Gettysburg: The Ten Point Plan To Make US Great Again | The Federalist Papers
How much if this came out during the debates?

2nd shifter didn't get to see them
thecornerman is offline   Reply With Quote