Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 8.3%

Thanked 2,696 Times in 1,554 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
If you watched the door dasher get assaulted, and truly see nothing wrong with that, I just don't know what to say. They specifically state, guy has no police record at all, so he's just like you and me.

He turned the dome light on and opened his window, things police tell us you're supposed to . He grabbed his insurance and registration to have it ready, again, something police tell us we're supposed to do. He followed the instructions, showed the hands, unlocked the door, opened it from the outside, got out, put his hands up, put his hands on his head, walked backwards, and failed at the get down on your left knee while keeping your hands on your head, a pretty decent test of balance. And they tazered him. And then, after ransacking his car and discovering that this guy is just like you and me, no criminal record, no contraband, NOTHING....they chose to arrest him anyway, after endangering his life by causing him to fall helplessly on the concrete.

Again, if you don't see anything wrong with this picture, I just have no words. It was a game of Simon says that results in torture if you get something wrong.
Link?
Millenium Vette is offline   Reply With Quote