Y2Kvert4me
Administrator
Barn Stall Owner #7
Barn Raising I,II,IV

NCM Supporter '13,'14
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,025 Times in 2,238 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $30682687

Don't mean this to be an insulting question, but how do you know they don't work? Are you using a meter, or just plugging a device into them?
If the latter, have you tried more than one device plugged into them to confirm the device you're plugging in isn't actually the problem?

As these 2 power sockets are completely separate circuits, each with it's own fuse and each utilizing different ground connections, there really is no one thing that could render both of them dead.
When you are absolutely positive they are not working, and fuses are definitely good, you'll have to remove the console cover, verify the sockets are connected to the wire harness. The one in the armrest center console can be accessed by simply lifting out the small panel the trac control button is on, like this.

There is an orange wire (+12v) and a black wire (ground) connected to each. If they are connected, the next step would be seeing which of those wires isn't what it should be, meaning either the orange wire won't be hot, or the black wire won't have continuity to ground.
Other than the connector and the two fuses (#1 and #7 in the pass. footwell fuse panel), there is nothing else to these circuits.

Y2Kvert4me is offline   Reply With Quote