View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 5:02am   #195
zz4vetteguy
Charter Member
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Lots of us are Christians here, do we sound riled up? I don't think we've treated you any different than we've treated anyone else here who has been decent and respectful and with something positive to add (regardless of position).
Not as of yet, however with the exception of posting my opinions and feelings on the subjects at hand, or some light hearted posts in "fun" threads, but I have been rather conservative in other points (as is in my nature, because my sexuality is what I am, it is not who I am).

Not that I would stir the pot by doing so, but honestly what would the reactions be if I posted up pictures from the Pride festival I volunteered at over the weekend. Or if I posted up vacation pics like quite a few people do, and one of them were my patner and I kissing (although that will never happen any time soon since, I have not had a vacation since Oct 2000, and I work too damn much for anyone to actually put up with me...LOL). I would expect funny remarks from some that I know were just giving me a hard time and did not mean anything by it, but I do honestly beleive there would be those who would turn it into somthing quite ugly.

And I do recognize that MOST have been respectful, while at the same time just voicing their opinions, to which they are entitled to, as I am with mine.
zz4vetteguy is offline   Reply With Quote