Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0%

Thanked 10,607 Times in 6,383 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
Question.
As a US taxpayer, is it my responsibility to pay for these peoples' plane tickets?
I should hope not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
Where have you been?

Your Uncle Joe has had his hand in your wallet since he took office Dumbass
Uhhh, I think a lot of 1%r's have.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/served-af...100000389.html

What we are seeing in Afghanistan right now shouldn’t shock you. It only seems that way because our institutions are steeped in systematic dishonesty. It doesn’t require a dissertation to explain what you’re seeing. Just two sentences.

One: For 20 years, politicians, elites and D.C. military leaders lied to us about Afghanistan.

Two: What happened last week was inevitable, and anyone saying differently is still lying to you.

I know because I was there. Twice. On special operations task forces. I learned Pashto as a U.S. Marine captain and spoke to everyone I could there: everyday people, elites, allies and yes, even the Taliban.

The truth is that the Afghan National Security Forces was a jobs program for Afghans, propped up by U.S. taxpayer dollars — a military jobs program populated by nonmilitary people or “paper” forces (that didn’t really exist) and a bevy of elites grabbing what they could when they could.

(Cut & Pasted from the link)
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote