khblair
Barn Stall Owner #57
Activity: 0%

Location: The original point & click interface was a Smith & Wesson
Thanked 1,509 Times in 1,206 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8632322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon View Post
Nice to see a couple of old ones represented Kim, one like mine way at the back, and one like my old one in the foreground....

Lots of shows these days have none!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasnglass77 View Post
Wow Kim...lots of nice cars in there
we had lots of C1s and C2s. i'll see what pics i took on my regular camera. this was really early. we had 40ish cars in this side of the bay alone, another bay full, the entire parking lot and 9 or so cars in the showroom-including a ZR1.
my friend brought his 64 vert. his father had purchased it new from this exact dealership. i went and got Tom, the owner, and took him to see it and told him the story. they had a nice chat over the car

tomm night is our club meeting. im excited to hear about how much money we raised for the Angel Tree kids. i know the 50/50 was $876. wish it had been me walking away with $438. dammit.

the silent auction was an insane madhouse. i know we raised a bunch on money with that. we had some really great items up for bid.

we also had homemade cookies/brownies for sale; hot dog lunch; an auction for a racing slick from Jeff Gordons winning racecar and certificate of authenticity

we gave away 35 trophys i think, craploads of door prizes and goody bags

it was successful
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to khblair For This Useful Post: