View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 9:07am   #5
RetiredSFC 97
Barn Stall Owner #63
Activity: 2.8%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $32270

Odd how bam bam is half white and to many/most who live by the black code that's a big no no.

But they dismiss that and embrace the black. But what they're actually embracing is the type of so called social justice bam bam wants to inflict on America.

This type of so called social justice is seen as, not taking from the wealthy, because they look at white America as wealthy. But is seen as taking from white America and given to them.

This is the fault of people like fat Al and Jesse the big mouth jackson and those like them. The black community needs to stand up against racism if it's ever going to stop. I call them out just as we call out the peaceful Muslims to police their own because they're only hurting themself, not me.

A post I made in CF concerning this.

Quote:
To the Black folks who have gotten past sins of the past and to those who look at everyone as a person first and not a race.

People like this are doing you a terrible injustice and it's up to you to stop it. As a white man, I cannot do a thing about it. I, we, have tried. We have apologized for things we didn't do and had no hand in, nor did most of us support it. We have given and provided money to those who were always free people with the rights we all have.

We have prosecuted and jailed, though sometimes not timely, those who committed crimes against you. We marched with you, we cried with you, and we carried your battle across the country to change what was wrong. We died, we lost brothers and fathers and fought our countrymen for you, so that you may be free.

We fought side by side with you in wars and cried when you gave your life for our country as you cried for us.

We gave you special privileges, we sent your children to school, we gave you jobs over ourselves. We made it wrong to say ******, even in a joking manner, and put ourselves in many instances at the back of the bus.

We redistricted our cities and states so that you could be represented in government.

What more can we do?

No, it's time you put a stop to this. If you truly believed and/or believe in what MLK stated and gave his life for you will stop this nonsense. If you do not..........you have became them. Or do you read his words believeing they are ONLY for you? That's not even close to the truth.

Don't make me look at you differently if I don't know you. Allow me to allow my children to play with yours if we are neighbors. Allow me to invite you to my home.

Don't make me become what some of our ancestors were. Because that's where it's headed if it's not stopped.

There will always be those who hate. Some people I'm sure hate me. Some hate me because I'm white. Some white people hate others because they're black. But it's not the norm. Don't use it as an excuse any longer.

Treat me like a man, you will be treated like a man. That's my only promise I can make. Don't force me to break my promises to you or myself. because I will always side with what's right and just no matter which side that may be.
RetiredSFC 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RetiredSFC 97 For This Useful Post: