Old 02-09-2020, 10:53pm   #53
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 60.1%

Thanked 25,651 Times in 9,980 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
We are part of an international community, and we’ve lost a lot of respect from our friends and allies because of him.

I say Fk the friends and Allies. When they're in trouble guess who they call on? When they're not the attitude of them is Fk America. A big percentage of our allies are not our friends. Only a handful of Europeans like us, even though we saved their ass. We are not liked in a lot of countries part to do with jealousy, part to do with they don't like the Freedom that this country gives. And part to do with our arrogance. This didn't' start with President Trump. It started decades ago. I lived in Europe for three years long before President Trump was in office and i saw how they felt about Americans. Same with the Asian countries and South America. Long before President Trump. This country is stronger and more feared upon with Trump than the mealy mouth Obama and the rest of his party. President Trump can be arrogant and say and do stupid things because he isn't a Politician that changes like the wind depending on what issue will help him get re-elected. He has many faults but he is what this country needs NOW.
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post: