10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,451 Times in 17,245 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
We’re not that different. We all pretty much want the same things, including peace and love. A decent wage, a roof over our heads, food in our belly. The problem today is the “half the people” this or that mentality. Just because someone thinks or acts differently does not make them evil and hate America. I believe in many conservative values, I believe in a lot of liberal values. I’m purple. I wasn’t Obama’s biggest fan, and I certainly ain’t Trump’s. It’s the hate and anger and how easily people are incited - the extremists, on both sides - who are the problem. Trump is an instigator and I think he’s dangerous. He’s done some good things, sure. But also plenty bad. We are part of an international community, and we’ve lost a lot of respect from our friends and allies because of him. So what. America first. I get that too, but love they neighbor. Help someone who’s down. Of course they have to help themselves too. I want to have faith in mankind, but it’s getting harder. Plenty of problems on both sides. I wish I had answers.

Peace and love, brother.
We are down over $ 20T, much of it due to unnecessary bullshit wars, and foreign aid giveaways. Time to end both and focus on America First. Our friends and allies should be lining up to help us pay down that $ 20+T. Where are they?

We're like the guy who, when friends get together, always shells out for the beer and pizza, then one day, we lose our job and don't have money, and those same friends stop calling when we ask if they can buy the pizza this week. Hell, look at the indignant NATO countries....how DARE the US ask us to live up to the spending minimums we ourselves agreed to! How dare us? We have stolen their dreams, or something!
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: