Old 02-09-2020, 10:27pm   #50
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner
Activity: 9.7%

Thanked 14,775 Times in 5,021 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $894473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
The difference between you and myself Garf is i grew up in it and lived in it for a short time, you just heard about it Peace and love and let's all get along. Problem is half of the world doesn't agree with that thinking. And as long as you have two people there will always be jealousy hatred and murder because that's man's nature from the beginning and it isn't going to change because some musical artist or actor or politicians says it will. Some of the biggest rip off artist were the one's preaching it. Thank God i saw the failure of that movement when i was in my 20's.
We’re not that different. We all pretty much want the same things, including peace and love. A decent wage, a roof over our heads, food in our belly. The problem today is the “half the people” this or that mentality. Just because someone thinks or acts differently does not make them evil and hate America. I believe in many conservative values, I believe in a lot of liberal values. I’m purple. I wasn’t Obama’s biggest fan, and I certainly ain’t Trump’s. It’s the hate and anger and how easily people are incited - the extremists, on both sides - who are the problem. Trump is an instigator and I think he’s dangerous. He’s done some good things, sure. But also plenty bad. We are part of an international community, and we’ve lost a lot of respect from our friends and allies because of him. So what. America first. I get that too, but love they neighbor. Help someone who’s down. Of course they have to help themselves too. I want to have faith in mankind, but it’s getting harder. Plenty of problems on both sides. I wish I had answers.

Peace and love, brother.
Little Red L98. is offline   Reply With Quote