Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 64.7%

Thanked 25,729 Times in 10,019 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
Awesome!

I try not to treat anyone like shit. Don’t always succeed, but I do try.

Trump is indeed a master troll. This I’ve known for a while.

You use the word “they” and other plurals cavalierly. I don’t drink the kool-aid. Don’t believe everything you see and only half of what you hear. That said, dems fking up a lot of shit too.

Here, you like to read...

http://www.conservativemyths.com/10myths.html

I got as far as "This concept would be laughable" I've always known that both parties are far from perfect. But this country was heading in the wrong direction thanks to our P.C vote community leader Barack Obama, and Hillary would have sent it down faster. I look at what the Dems have to offer. Joe Biden a weak little man that has done nothing in 40+ years as a typical Politician. Bernie is perfect for a Woodstock Generation and reminds me of the hippie movement back in the 60's and 70's a failed movement. Peace and love and give. And the one's singing it were as much as a capitalist as the ones they were condemning. The rest of them are irrelevant.
I watched patriotism when i served during Vietnam and remembered it was the Liberals that fled to Canada and abroad. It was the Liberals that spit on our soldiers. It was there Liberals led by Hanoi Jane, John Kerry, etc etc. that were burning our flag. Both parties suck but President Trump compared to what there Dems have to offer the last 11+ years is like comparing a Ferrari with a 6 Cyl Camaro.
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post: