Little Red L98.
A Real Barner
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 14,922 Times in 5,088 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $894473

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
I am going to respectfully disagree.

Just consider the treatment of an adult woman who seduces a young male vs the opposite. That is the birth of the notion that there is flexibility and malleability in the crime of pedophilia.

I predict we will see the age of consent become lower and I believe the introduction of sexuality and sexual studies at an earlier age in school is paving the way. I predict the argument will be made that 16 or 18 year olds of my generation were not as mature as the same age group now, and their carnal knowledge is achieved at a much younger age and therefore the old norms don't apply.

Used to be a 16 year old got a good night kiss after a date. Blowjobs are the new good night kiss. We are sliding that way. Wait and see.
Jeff, we can agree to disagree. I can’t deign myself to be part of such an absurd discussion that child sexual abuse would be common and legal.

I will say this: I hope you’re wrong. Crazy shit is happening everywhere all the time. Who knows what the future holds.

As far as problematic sexual behavior in children and youth, which is most certainly a real thing, whose fault is it? Society’s. Who has to fix it? Society. Point fingers if you like but I’m sure someone can immediately point in another direction.

No more comments on this topic from me. I have deigned enough.
Little Red L98. is offline   Reply With Quote