C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 23.4%

Thanked 14,331 Times in 4,392 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

I’ll let Donn~E deal with you fuq nutz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
Been there Nicole, a Husky we had was locked in the kitchen for the night. He soiled 300sq ft kitchen completely. He was cowering in a corner poor thing. Couldn't get mad at him as he'd never had an accident in the house. Told the wife she was on toddler duty until i cleaned it up amd lemme tell you it was a special smell.

Oh and you haven't lived Flexo until you've had a pet and we all know these things can happen so get a fukin hamster or something or we're taking 2 notches off your man card. Yur welk.
OMG! Yes, she paces and will get lost in a corner. She is mostly deaf but can hear my whistle and sees just fine. My rule to put my family pets down is when they stop eating, she still loves her food.

I look at having a pet like having a kid. They can make messes and do some really annoying chit, but you still love them. I have too big of a heart for animals, I love them despite the added work and sometimes the mini disasters that occur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEXjs View Post
Groce.

Exactly why I do not and will never own pets.

To each their own, but your loss. My fur babies bring me far more joy than frustration. Truth>>> You’re missing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
I can so sympathize with this. Our poor little Ladybug had dementia and was also deaf. She was a pacer as well. She would have an accident and proceed to walk through it until someone noticed. Poor baby.

This I know, Hoover Carpet Washers are the bomb. That thing would make every trace disappear. It took a while, but it worked well.

I have an amazing steam cleaner. Thankfully all of our downstairs is tile or wood floor so clean up is pretty easy. Of course “easy” is a flexible term when referencing the disaster I had this am.

If what happened this am was on carpet, I would not have even tried to clean it, we would be getting new fuggin carpet!!’
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: