View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 11:50am   #44
Hoog
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,425 Times in 727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $123317

You guys really think that entire caravan is walking in lock step with some political agenda? That someone managed to convince 4, 6, 8 thousand people to uproot and walk thousands of miles for the promise of, what exactly?

Is there a bad element within the crowd? Of course there is. It sure as hell isn't 100%, so what is it? 10%? 30%? What treatment do the rest deserve?

I'm not going to broad brush the whole group based on the actions of individuals. The world ain't that simple and those simplistic "solutions" that get thrown around? They're not solutions at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Six View Post
And people like you are regurgitating it on social media platforms everywhere, even a random car forum. Congrats on carrying out this propaganda.
lol ....Fuk you. You've never shown me the intellectual capacity to understand any other viewpoint than your own, so your opinion is pretty much useless as far as I'm concerned. The red propaganda machine output is far surpassing the blue one on this caravan.

Boo Boo the Fool can see the right is ginning this up for their own gain. Fer crissakes quit being pawns.
Hoog is offline   Reply With Quote