10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,455 Times in 17,246 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Would the example Spence is using that claims to offer proof Obama is a Muslim bother you as much if he were a Jehovahs Witness? How about if he was a Branch Davidian? Roman Catholic? How about you JRD77VET? Daniels? You gave him a 'like' for his post too.

I'll say it again; WGAF. Whether or not Obama is a Muslim matters exactly zero. What matters is that the Christians are being persecuted for being Christians.
There are some subtle differences. Extremist Muslims are actively trying to kill Americans. Compare and contrast that to the Branch Davidians, for example. Even though the US government slaughtered and immolated their people on live TV, we haven't seen any Branch Davidian attacks on Americans....not even on the government responsible for burning up part of their flock.

Jehovah's Witnesses? Yes, they have a concerted plan of attack on the US public, but their plan involves killing us with kindness, not merely killing us. It's a subtle difference, but a difference to be sure.

As to the Catholics, last time I checked, the Holy See hasn't advocated violence in a long time. Even the Irish Republican Army has renounced violence.

....and just for the record, I don't think he is a Muslim OR a Christian. He is an anti-colonialist who has weakened, er, uh, fundamentally changed, the US.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote