View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 9:21am   #54
StaticCling
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,971 Times in 2,427 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $46509956

Hey there.

My people have been conducting an extensive breeding program in Southeast Asia/Pacific Islands over the last 350 of your Earth years. It's entirely possible that your female Earthling may have been inseminated by one of our DS (Drone Spooge) agents working in that area.

I could check with the home world in the Pleiades System, but it will still be difficult to determine considering how extensive and lengthy our breeding program is. Quite honestly, it's an incredible amount of paperwork.

We might be able to get to the bottom of this if you can ask her the following questions:

"Have you experienced any missing time?"

"Have you experienced any anal pain or rectal bleeding early in the morning?"

"Do you feel any metal fragments underneath your skin, specifically on your head, neck, chest and buttocks area?"

If she answers yes to at least two of these questions, I think we can assume that it was one of our DS agents.

I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY! I am currently inseminating women of the Planet Kurkowchi on the outskirts of the Trianglum Galaxy. These women have 3 Vaginas and an asshole on their forehead. It's interesting work, but not for everybody!

Thanks and good luck
StaticCling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StaticCling For This Useful Post: