View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 3:38pm   #20
ChasC5
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell in Texas View Post
yes there will always be specific instances in which we will be disappointed, Chas. But to finally be "proud to be an American" only when your spouse is elected President???
I don't know who you are referring to about the racist comment, Chas, so why are you directing that towards me?
In your Hart of harts; do you actually believe someone with background never in her 40 year on this planet, was proud to be an American until her Husband was elected POTUS; or are people just using it as a Hate Crutch?

I have to admit, we are going into the year 2011, and there are still some adults on forums that don’t have the ability to articulate themselves clearly with using such terms for the POTUS and his First lady. Someone who calls the First Lady a Biotch and the President a half-Breed can’t possibly expect to be taken seriously as an Adult. As much as I disagreed with George Bush, the color of his skin or his wife never entered the discussion, nor should it.

I guess if you really want to shut me up, just turn the conversation into a serious Sexist and Racial mudslinging contest, because basically, women are not biotches and I don’t have anything against anyone who is half White and half Black.

ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote