C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 17.6%

Thanked 14,231 Times in 4,354 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan47 View Post
In regards to the bolded:

You get paid to treat your patients compassionately. You aren’t doing anyone a favor, it’s your job.

And I still don’t know a single individual with long term issues related to this virus, dead or otherwise.

None of this is meant as a personal attack but you’ve chosen to present yourself as a medical authority and push the “vaccine”.
Not true at all.

The pulmonologist that I work for, have refused to intubate or do any invasive procedures on unvaccinated patients.

So you are saying if you are a mechanic, you have to take any car that comes in the door needing fixed?

In the ER, we cannot refuse life saving treatments, but we can refuse to take patients under our care.

I have never once "pushed' the vaccine. I simply said if you refuse to get it, you live with that consequence, as do others.

I took an oath to "Do no Harm" that oath does not say I must be compassionate. Have had to treat drunk drivers in the ER that just killed others in the car they slammed into, do I have compassion for the asshole I am treating, no, do I treat them anyway, yes
C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: