Old 08-01-2021, 8:21am   #38
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 22.3%

Thanked 14,318 Times in 4,386 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wind View Post
This thread brought to you by the prettiest troll on the internet.
Not sure if to tell you thank you or STFU.

In either case, GFY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
What about the HCQ/zithromycin/zinc, Ivermectin, and MATH+ protocol?

Are people coming in that have used these and failed?
Bill,

In the beginning, we had just about everything on our hospital formulary, including HCQ. As time has gone on we were quickly learning what did and what did not work. Of course EVERY patient is different, but we had to follow trends.

Did no take long to see that HCQ made absolutely no difference, still the falsehood circulated, even to currently, patients ask me for it.

Then the Ivermectin theory started, to be honest, there are some studies underway, and I cannot speak to the efficacy, I have had 2 patients hospitalized already on it, and it made no difference (unvaccinated).

We do use Azithromycin if a patient develops bacterial pneumonia and the C&S shows susceptibility.

Absolutely on the Zinc, V-C, melatonin and other immune boosters, a miracle sure, no but helps with defense.

MATH+, yes, assuming no contraindications on the recommended list of meds. Of course every pt. is treated individually based on their medical history, current status etc. Our main complications we are battling is ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome) and hypercoagulability.

As stated earlier in this thread, in my experience the 2 most successful approaches are:

1) Pre: VACCINATION

2) Post infection: Early CASIRIVIMAB/IMDEVIMAB (Regeneron) infusion.
C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: