bigblock427
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 8,962 Times in 3,568 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ben View Post
Morning Brent.

You have to remember that I'm 75 and the heat and humidity gets to me quicker than you youngsters.
I didn't realize you and Candie are the same age. The funny thing is, both you complain about the heat and the humidity and you both have swimming pools.
Name:  giphy (1).gif
Views: 36
Size:  288.7 KB
Think of us poor souls that don't have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
Your wife drive your car last week?

We see her car down by the PD all the time.
Yes. She drove it Friday because I left the office early Friday afternoon so I could spend fourteen hours detailing the exterior of her car. The temperature and humidity were quite pleasant Friday and Saturday.

Do you ever see her with her boyfriend? I have heard he is rich and handsome. Oh wait, that is me. As long as he is rich, he stands a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
Humidity is stupid high today, already soaked clothes by 10am so gave up. Time for a brewski
Have good day everyone.
Waited kind of late didn't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunm View Post
Just got peppered by rocks in my wife's car, but fortunately no damage. Freaking empty heavy equipment hauler hauling ass on the highway. These dumbasses need to sweep off their flatbeds every once in a while. Luckily very soon after it passed me (I was already doing 12 over the speed limit) I found a hole in the far right lane and took cover behind some other vehicles.
Sounds like you got extremely lucky. I have received my share of broken windshields and chipped paint because of those a-holes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 View Post
Hangovers still be hanging YO
Why were you hangin'?
bigblock427 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigblock427 For This Useful Post: