A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 8,962 Times in 3,568 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunm View Post
Open letter to the first 10 rows of Allegiant flight 977:

Sorry about the bathroom.

That must have been the flight that flew over my house this morning. I was wondering why it was trailing smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
115 today. Oregon has become Arizona with trees.
That is warm. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
Finally hooked up stereo. All 4 Spkrs in kitchen area are good. One of two outside, hot not wiring

Playing library off iPad via AirPlay 👍

Getting there
When is the party for all of us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
Been raining for 2 days. My garden loves, the golfers not so much.

Also, the robin that puts a nest on our S yard every year lost her nest and all the babies were on the ground dead this morning. They were close to fledgling.

Yea, I know, circle of life, but still sad. She puts so much effort into caring for them and then in one gust of wind, they are gone. My sympathetic self buried them. Don't give me chit about it.... I know, I am a softy.

Have a good one all.

I won't give you grief.

It did rain a bunch. One of my golf friends that lives two miles from me said it rained 5.97" at his house. But I got my golf in Friday and Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ben View Post
It's been almost two weeks and the guy selling the '85 Trans Am has not finished the small items that he needs to fix. Getting a little concerned that the items may be a little more than thought.

On the other hand, I need y'all to talk me out of another car that I found if I don't get the Trans Am. It's a '94 Vette. Asking $5,000 with only passenger side seat not working and the window will not go down.

Attachment 58431

Attachment 58432

Yes, I know that the rims are backward.
I like C4s My first Vette was a '96. It was my daily driver for seven years and 107,000 miles. A great car. As with all of my previous Vettes, I wish i still had it.

Go for it Ben!
bigblock427 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigblock427 For This Useful Post: