Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 12.2%

Thanked 11,568 Times in 5,705 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03SlowZ06 View Post
I assure you from what I have read from you your vote is not doing anyone any favors either. You are more then welcome to consider me some young dumb punk. However, I am some young dumb punk that may very well save your ass someday.

What is your definition of a progressive? Please feel free to teach me. I am well under 50 old man. Lets say closer to half that. Do I need to state my young dumb punk theory again?

As for my education I am not sure how that has anything to do with this conversation. I was infact brought up in a "classic" system. Classic also meaning arcaic. You have to be able to adapt to survive sir. Have you actually had these 60 year old books and the devil comie new text books side by side? Did I miss some spin the new color version put on our history? Also isn't that what you are saying that they do, and that it is wrong?

And you are welcome for my service. Don't worry you can slow fade into senility I will keep the boogy man bad guys from getting you the best I can.
I think for about TWO YEARS, Glen Beck spelled it out pretty good and clear enough for even a college indoctrinated 'student' to figger out.....

it became clear to me what was going on in DC, the town I grew UP IN, and what my commie profs at Univ/Maryland in College Park were up to.....

I lived the life, I watched it happen, time after time, through the screwed up 60's and early '70's thought those idiots would disappear with having a job....but not knowing their true job was in FACT the dissolution of American thought patterns, and indoctrination of the students via the Alinski and Cloward/Piven......Ayres....

which some commie/liberals/PROGRESSIVES try to discredit Beck, the man is correct....they attack HIM, but not what he said....

I highly recommend some homework, I can't do your assignments for you....

I would have to add, ALL college courses other than HARD SCIENCE, engineering, business, finance, economics should be cancelled...no more public funding......

especially LAW schools.....and LAWYERS should not be allowed to hold public office.....of ANY type....

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrvette For This Useful Post: