Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 11.2%

Thanked 11,567 Times in 5,704 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03SlowZ06 View Post
What kind of medication are you on? Your responce is the wedge he is talking about. You are just as bad as he is. I don't agree with what he wrote but he is entitled to his opinion.

Also "no more Islam" ?? Why? You hold an entire group to blame for the actions of the few???? That also makes you the same as those few who attacked us. They blamed the whole for actions of the few.

They cheered that day ten years ago....in every islamic joint that counted....
so yes, it is a CULT, locked in mind set just like Jim Jones or Koresh in Waco a few years ago....mind control.....they know nothing different for some odd 1500 years now....damn few think like we do, and honestly, we don't have the time or money to sort them out.....

so we force them to do the sorting FOR us.....really quite simple......

You are entiled to your opinion like the rest of us just like I am. I just don't understand your thought process.

I deal with REALITY, leave the Full O Soap IC Kal krap for the useless professors in some 'university'

I am sure you guys are going to get on me about my reply or say I am trolling but I assure you my life will go on.

And to be clear. I am in the military, I have fought the few I spoke of, and lastly I have no political party, intrests, ect. I also do not vote.
Thank you for your service, and NOT voting......

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote