View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 9:51am   #1
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154
Default New Pictures Of the C6 & C5 after Wolfgang Fuzion Wax

I ordered the Wolfgang Fuzion the last special after looking at some of the photos posted on Autogeeks website and this morning I went out and washed and then waxed both Vettes with a very thin coat of Fuzion Wax (took 3 hours for both Vettes). Prior to this our Vettes have been Porter Cabled with Menzenra Intensive, followed by Menzenra Polish and then finished with of course Menzenra Sealer.

The Cyber Gray Coupe was done two months ago and one more coat of sealer put on a month ago and on the Arctic White Coupe was done two months ago and only was washed for the second time in those two months, only gets out on weekends now. The 09 is our daily driver and looks better than when delivered to us at the Museum, minus a few scratches with 21K on the clock and my 12 year old Coupe has never looked this shinny.

I also took a few of the interior, one of our 4 month old grandson that we have adopted for the time being, note the drivers seat is still very clean, with the Titanum insert, must be the weekly cleaning with Lexol and the Aero 303 on the dash and other areas to keep it looking new and onto the pictures

Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote