View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 3:19pm   #50798
Rodnok1
A Real Barner
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 23,943 Times in 9,941 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $315482

Decided to take the large comforters down to the mat and warsh em up since takes forever dry them at home anyway, took along a load of work clothes & dirty shit didn't want in home machine. Well I threw the kitchen mits in as they needed some cleaning too. One of those fukers came apart and plugged the big machine, which was bad enough but the machine locked the door and wouldn't open. Took an hr get shit back to washing after throwing in other machines and picking all the filling out. I had to google how to reset the machine as guy working there knew exactly dick.
Looked like 10 stuffed toys exploded. Fuk me.
Got home decided to change a door hinge in hallway that's worn out, bottom hinge of course. Kneeling down for less than 10 minutes on the toes... Well large knuckle on right foot won't move now and can't walk on it. Been soaking in hot water for hours off and on praying whatever popped out/moved goes back soon. That bastard hurts off and on but usually lasts just a few minutes until it frees up, so I'm gonna drink Maddy style for rest of the day and lube it up from the inside, maybe hit pain killers for a snack.
Fuk the rest of everything.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rodnok1 For This Useful Post: